This is the second house I sold to New Balloon Homes. If you’re looking for an easy way to sell your house and want to avoid paying commissions, I strongly recommend contacting them.
Discover the hassle-free way to
sell your house as-is for the most money
Selling a home the traditional way can feel like getting audited
by the IRS. The process is stressful, uncertain, and overwhelming because you have no control over the outcome,
even though it’s your time and money on the line.
What if your house doesn’t sell when you need it to?
What if your house doesn’t sell for the price you want?
What if an offer falls through at the last minute?
The fact is that selling your house the traditional way
(with a real estate agent) will leave you in the dark.
But we’ll give you the control and certainty you deserve
by answering all your questions up front.
Request your free offer now and see how we can help you
sell your home with confidence.
How We Buy Houses
Selling your house to New Balloon Homes gives you the
control and certainty that you’ll get your house sold for the price you want.
Enter your address and
tell us about your house
Get a guaranteed offer
within 24 hours
Invite us to see your house
only if you like our offer
and close when you want
Why sell your house to New Balloon Homes
Selling your house the traditional way
- Stressful, uncertain and overwhelming
- Real estate commission fees will set you back 6% or more
- For example, if you sell for $200K, you’ll lose more than $12,000!
- You have no control over the sales process
- When will your house sell?
- What if you don’t get the price you want?
- What if an offer falls through?
- Costly and time consuming repairs and updates if your house is not in pristine condition
- No guarantee that your house will sell when you need it to or for the price you want
- No accountability for the real estate agent if they fail to sell your house
What our customers are saying
New Balloon Homes exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend!
Ralph and Angela O.
These guys are great at what they do. We highly recommend New Balloon Homes to anyone looking to sell their home!